Avoid Paying Additional Costs
Some fire victims don’t know if they should hire a fire and smoke claim public adjuster or a lawyer to handle their claim. Hiring a lawyer will just be an additional expense, And, you may not need a lawyer’s expertise at all for your specific situation.
The best approach based on our experience is to let a professional fire and smoke claim public adjuster to manage your claim right at the start. Their expertise is in property damage and that is what you need now, not expertise in legal issues.
- This ensures you are proceeding with your claim process correctly, not missing any critical steps.
- There is now a professional who is an advocate for you and looking after your welfare not the insurance company’s welfare.
- You will only incur the extra cost of hiring a lawyer ONLY if our fire and smoke claim public adjuster can no longer handle your claim because a legal issue arose that they cannot handle.
Our Fire and Smoke Claim Public Adjusters Take the Burden Off Your Shoulder
Our fire and smoke claim public adjusters will prepare your fire damage claim correctly, so when your insurance carrier receives it they will find everything in order presenting a strong case on why you should get everything you are entitled too.
Not only will they check and evaluate the scope of loss and degree of damage, our fire and smoke claim public adjusters will also closely examine your insurance policy to find out how to proceed correctly to get the maximum settlement.
In the unfortunate event that you find your insurance company:
- failing to give you what you feel is due you
- delaying your claim
- not giving the full amount
- denying your claim entirely without basis
Be sure to get expert help. In these cases, Home Damage Adjustment can definitely provide the professional help you need, so you get the maximum settlement from your claim.
If you want a professional to handle your claim, contact us today so one of our professional fire and smoke claim public adjusters at Home Damage Adjustment can help you get started with you loss.